HSC, owner of the Holistic spine clinic website and app (“Website” / “App” respectively), respects your privacy, and seeks to comply with applicable legal requirements, including the Information Technology Act, 2000, in respect of data collection, processing and transfer.
Why do we Collect Information?
It is required to collect personal information concerning the treating, evaluating, and diagnosing the problem and be proactive with the concern to safeguard our patient’s health & benefits.
The type of information we collect may include:
Personal details (name, address, date of birth, email address, phone numbers, photos); Patient’s medical history; Notes made during the course of a medical consultation; Referral to other health services providers; Results and reports received from other health service providers; and a Credit card or direct debit information for billing purposes (we only collect this information when you transact this with us either at the practice over the phone call, via e-mail, or via written correspondence). In some instances, if needed, we collect information from other parties wherever you have been a patient, either it is referring doctors, treating specialist, pathology, radiology, or other health care providers. In an emergency, we collect information from immediate family, friends, or relatives.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
In accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, it is compulsory to give exact cognizant consent on how we may use your personal information, and in cases where this permission has been given we may use this information for such purposes as:
1. Personalize Your Browsing Experience: Send you information by Post, E-Mail or SMS, WhatsApp, or Phone calls, send you marketing information about our products and services Post, E-Mail or SMS, WhatsApp or Phone calls. Keep you updated regarding your appointments, cancellations, and other information through electronic communication. Please note that this list is neither fully inclusive nor exhaustive and will depend on the specific consents you have given. We are bound to follow medical ethics & guidelines and never send you information via a third party nor share your data with anyone. You are free to withdraw the services anytime if you wish to do the same as we have a strong regard for our patient’s consent, concern, and comfort. You can inform us about your consent either by a phone call or email.
2. Use & Disclosure: Your personal information is only used because of safeguarding your quality health care, personal health, hygiene, and wellness, or in ways, you would reasonably expect us to use it in order to provide you with this service.
4. Information quality/Amendment of your Personal Information: We aim to ensure that the information we hold about is accurate, relevant, complete, and up-to-date. If you are changing any of the information as per your convenience it is required to update us in advance during the consultation or over the phone call. Our medical staff confirms all the details provided by you regarding your contact detail, place of address, identity proof, etc.
5. Access to your Personal Information: You have all the right to access all the information displayed on our Holistic Spine Clinic website, either it is written, electronic, including video & photograph. To access your records, you must inform us in writing of your request. There are no charges for providing you with copies of your information. Under the law, you have a right to access personal information we hold about you. Please contact our reception for more information.
6. Storage: Our medical practice takes all the steps to protect the security and personal information we hold; by: Securing our premises; Using passwords on all electronic systems and databases and varying access levels to protect electronic information from unauthorized interference, access, modification, or disclosure; and Storing hard copy records in secure filing cabinets or rooms that are accessible only to Practice staff.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT?
1. Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site/app, we collect the data shown in the comment form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created with your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
2. Media: If you upload images to the website/application, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website/application can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
3. Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
4. Embedded content from other websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
Your data will be stored as long as it is required by Law. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website/application (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Display Advertising extension for Google Analytics, Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixel), Google Ads conversion tracking, Google Analytics, Google Analytics with anonymized IP, HubSpot Analytics and WordPress Stats Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data.
FACEBOOK ANALYTICS FOR APPS PERSONAL DATA:
Google Tag Manager, Personal Data: Usage Data
REMARKETING AND BEHAVIORAL TARGETING
AdRoll, Google Ads Remarketing, and Remarketing with Google Analytics Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data.
FACEBOOK AUDIENCE NETWORK PERSONAL DATA:
Cookies; unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example); Usage Data.
We have a strict concern regarding using or collecting personal data relating to children below the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and think that we may have information relating to that child, please contact us. We will ask you to prove your relationship to the child, but if you do so, you may (subject to applicable law) request access to and deletion of that child’s data.
WHERE DO WE SEND YOUR DATA?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU REFUSE TO GIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
It is very important to share your personal information with our surgeon at the time of initial consultation as it helps in planning the surgical procedure more effective. But, you are not obliged to share the things which you don’t want to disclose, either for a personal reason or professional purpose. At the point of sharing the things closely associated with surgical concern, we assure you about privacy & confidentiality as we follow medical ethics strictly. If you are not sharing the needed concern, it may limit our ability to provide you with full service.
THE STRICT RULE FOR USING PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE INTEREST OF DIRECT MARKETING:
We do not use your personal information for direct marketing.
Holistic Spine Clinic is committed to the security, confidentiality, and integrity principle. We take commercially reasonable precautions to keep all information obtained from our online visitors secure against unauthorized access and use, and we periodically review our security measures.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
Results depend on each patient’s circumstances and can vary significantly. Results may also be impacted by a variety of factors including lifestyle, weight, nutritional intake, overall health, and other factors. Consult your physician for more information. These details are general in nature and are not intended to be medical advice or constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Surgery risks and complications are covered in detail during a consultation. *Photography Disclaimer – Unless our photograph(s) or image(s) are marked with a copyright signal and surgeon’s name or group name, they are licensed stock photography, not actual patients. For patient images, visit our before and After Surgery Galleries.
Note: results can vary from patient to patient and that all invasive surgery carries risks. Be sure you do your research before proceeding.
If you have any queries or grievances regarding the Online Medical Consultation or Diagnostic tests obtained by you on the Platform, please contact the relevant grievance officers as given below.
105, FIRST FLOOR,SWAPNIL COMPLEX-5, COMMERCE SIX ROADS,NAVRANGPURA, AHMEDABAD -380009, GUJARAT, INDIA
Online Medical Consultation